“Robotic Process Automation refers to a style of automation. where a computer can mimic human in completing rules based task.”
Which is quite mean that creating software robots to perform repetitive and rules-based computer work.
2) Where do we use RPA?
Certain work or certain process that do not need any manual intervention or any human interference. mean that no need to take any manual decision to complete that work.
For example, let say we have an employee whose day in day out job is to download some pdf files from a different web application. And e-mail these files to various users based on certain business rules. The bot can be programmed to do the exactly same that a human would do. It launches the application login with credentials searches the pdf files downloading. That pdf files by clicking save button and then use outlook and send emails. All these done on the front end like a human user would do.
3) Limitations in RPA?
1) No need to change structure of the application.
2) Robot work 24/7.
3) A robot used by one or more process on different schedules.
4) RPA reduce cost and improves efficiency and accuracy.
1) Speed of the bot depends upon the application.
2) The bot doesn’t responsible for the logic of the business application.
3) Even minor changes to the application need to reconfigure the bot.
4) Some RPA tools that are available in IT market?
a) Blue Prism
b) UI Path
c) Automation Anywhere
d) Work fusion
e) Open span………etc. and some other tools.
Blue Prism is one of the RPA tool. Which used to automate business applications. like windows applications, web applications, Java applications and mainframe applications. creating flowcharts using flowchart elements called stages in a blue prism. and create business objects that interact with external business. applications mean target application to automatic.
To learn more