Introduction to Angularjs:–
What is angularjs ?
- By using Angularjs we can decrease burden at server side so applications most reliable increase speed, secure, code reusable.
- using angularjs ,we can develop SPA.spa –> single page application. Even gmail is also a single page application. it means content will asynchronously.
Version of angularjs?
- Current version–> angular 6.x
Is platform Dependent?
Using angular js , we can develop hylorid application. It means, which will work in different platforms like
Easy to test -> Karma, jasmine, protractor.
Difference b/w angularjs & angular :–
- angularjs is working with js
- If will work with “CDN”
- If don’t sperit folder structure
- specially web app development
- SEO friendly
- works with Es5
- angular is working with typescript
- To install angular project,we node node package (npm)manage
- Angular is well developed,and have good folder structure & Excellent work flow
- mobile app & web application development
- more seo friendly than angularjs
- works with Es6
- angular has better performance than angularjs
- angularjs more testable
- React js is competitor to angular.
Difference b/w angular & React:–
- Angularjs developed by google.
- Supports two-way data binding
- Works with js and html
- Current version is angular 6
- Using angular we can develop hybrid application.using Ionic frame.
- Reactjs developed by facebook
- Supports one-way data binding
- Works with js and js a
- Current version is react js 16
- Using reactjs we can develop mobile application.using react native.