The SharePoint Foundation 2010 technology helps teams stay connected and productive by providing easy access to the people, documents, and information that can help in decision making and getting work done. See Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 for the free download of SharePoint Foundation 2010.
SharePoint Server 2010 relies on the SharePoint Foundation 2010 technology to provide a consistent, familiar framework for lists and libraries, site administration, and site customization. Any features that are available in SharePoint Foundation 2010 are also available in SharePoint Server 2010.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 collaboration software provides enterprise-scale capabilities to meet business-critical needs such as managing content and business processes, simplifying how people find and share information across boundaries, and enabling informed decisions. Using the combined collaboration features of SharePoint 2010—which includes Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010—plus the design and customization capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, organizations can enable their users to create, manage, and easily build SharePoint sites that are discoverable throughout the organization..
Complete Understanding of SharePoint Architecture and its real time usage in the Current IT Industry
Install and configure all the required software’s tools using with SharePoint 2010.
Create rich and powerful set of SharePoint Web Applications, Site Collections, Sites and Sub sites with enhanced roll based security permissions
Configure and manage user profile service
- What is IIS
- IIS Website & Web Application
- Steps to Create Multiple Website on Port 80
- Wat is Application Pool
- What is App Domain
- What is ISAPI Filter / Extension
- Web Garden & Web Farm
- HTTPS and SSL
- Active Directory users and groups creation
Introduction to SharePoint
- What is SharePoint
- High Level Features of SharePoint 2013
- Version History of SharePoint
- Role of SharePoint Server in LAN.
- Components in SharePoint
- Developers Onion View of SharePoint.
SharePoint Installation and Administration
- Hardware & Software Requirements
- Supported Browser
- Types of Installation
- Software’s to be Installed
- Central Administration Site
- Managed Accounts
- Configuration To Send and Receive E-Mail
SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- Web Application
- Site Collection
- Creating Site and Sub Site
- SharePoint site Home Page.
- Branding Site Look and Feel
- Working with Quota Templates
- Save Site as Template
- Create Site from Template
Introduction to Apps – Lists / Libraries
- Overview of Lists
- Create Custom List
- Add Custom Columns
- Site Columns and Groups
- Sort and Filter List
- Create / Manage List View
- Content Type
- List Template
- Versioning of Data
- Metadata Navigation Settings
- List Throttling
Predefined List & Libraries
- Predefined Lists
- Roll-up Calendars from multiple sites with Calendar Overlay
- Predefined Libraries
- Introducing Document Management
- Editing Document properties
- Version Settings
- Check out, edit, and check in files.
- Create folders and navigate between them
- Adding Documents
- Send a copy of document to another library
- Working with documents in Explorer View
- Document Template
- Email enabling Lists and Libraries
- Show Documents in a Document Library using the Preview Pane view
- Subscribing to List or Library RSS feeds
Security – User Groups and Permissions
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Creating users and groups in Active Directory
- SharePoint Groups
- Creating Custom Permissions Groups
- Granting Permission to User/groups
- To Create a Custom Permission level
- To bind Users/Groups and Permission Level
- Managing Permissions in Sub site.
- Allow Users to create their own site
- To Set Site Confirmation and Deletion of unused sites
- Permissions for Apps- Lists / Libraries / List Items
Claim Based Authentication
- How does Claims Based Authentication works?
- Creating SQL Server Database for authentication using Membership and Role Provider
- Creating Web Application using CBA.
- Allowing Anonymous Access in a Web Application
- Enable Form Based Authentication
- Editing web config of Web Application, Central Admin Application and STS
- Zones in SharePoint
- Creating an Alternate Access Mapping
Enterprise Content Management
- Managed Metadata Service
- Term, Termsets & Keywords
- Enterprise Content Type
- Document sets
- Document ID Service and IDs
- Content Organizer and Automatic routing
- In Place Record Management
- Managing Record Center.
User Profile Service Administration
- What is Social Computing?
- Managing User Profiles
- User Profile Service Application
- Synchronization Service
- Working with Audience
- Tags and Notes
- Working with MySite
Administering and configuring Search
- Purpose of Enterprise Search solution
- Microsoft Server Side Search Products
- What’s New in SharePoint Search Server 2013
- Fast Search Implementation.
- Logical architecture for the Enterprise Search Components
- Setting up Search Service Application
- Configuring Crawler Settings
- Queries and Results Settings
- Search Administration at the Site Collection Level
- Creating Keywords, Definitions, Best Bets and Synonyms
- Creating Search Scopes
- Overview of Power Shell
- Pipelining of cmdlets
- Windows Power Shell Scripts
- Using .NET Objects
- SharePoint Power Shell Snap-In
- Creating/Managing a Web Application
- Creating/Managing Site Collection and Site
Backup and Restore
- Complete Backup of Web Application
- Complete Restore of Web Application
- Granular Backup of Site Collection
- Exporting & Importing of List
Server Object Model
- Using Microsoft.SharePoint.DLL
- Site Architecture and Object Overview
- SPWebApplication, SPSite, SPWeb, SPList and more…
- Sample Programs to understand the Object Model
CAML and LINQ
- Introduction to CAML
- Writing CAML Queries
- Implementing Join
- LINQ Introduction
- LINQ to SharePoint
Client Object Model
- Managed Object Model
- Introduction to APP Model
- Deploying Apps from Visual Studio
- Using SharePoint Web Services in Client Application
SharePoint Tools for Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio Project templates for SharePoint 2013
- Server Explorer, Feature Designer, Package Explorer
- Building and Deploying Solutions in Visual Studio 2012 for SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Root Directory
- Features Overview
- Features Scope
Create a new feature and Deploying Features using VS2012
- Feature Events
- Manage SharePoint Solution (WSP) using PowerShell Commands
Visual Studio Templates
- Creating Content Type.
- Creating SharePoint List Definition with List Instance.
- Modify the User Interface Using Custom Actions
- Event Handlers – Before events and After Events.
- Event receiver base classes.
- Registering Event Handler
- Example of Before Events
- Programming After Events
Working with Web Parts
- Building a Simple Web Part
- Persisting Properties
- Editing Properties in Editor Web Part
- Developing Custom Editor Web Part
- Composite Web Part
- Visual Web Part
- Web Part Communication.
- About InfoPath 2013
- Creating SharePoint list and Publishing in SharePoint site
- Creating Form and Publishing to SharePoint site
- Deploy Form Templates That Contain Form Code That Requires Full Trust
- Writing Custom Code in InfoPath Form
- Walkthrough to Delete SharePoint list items from InfoPath form
- Convert Word Forms to InfoPath
- Convert Excel Documents to InfoPath
InfoPath External Data
- Retrieve data from SharePoint Lists and your Databases into InfoPath forms
InfoPath Validation Formatting
- Template Part – Email field with built in Validation
- Enhance InfoPath form with Validation, Formatting and Lookups
Business Connectivity Service
- Creating a BDC Project in VS.NET
- Working with Entities and Methods
- Type Descriptor
- Using Data in External List
- Granting Permissions to the BDC List.
- What is Workflow
- SharePoint Workflows
- 3-State Workflow
- Approval Workflow
- Using the Disposition Approval Workflow
- Custom Workflow: Role of Visio 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Building Workflow with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Workflow using Workflow Designer Tool.
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2013
- Creating / Opening a site in SPD 2013
- Creating / Customizing Lists and Libraries
- Ghosted and Unghosted Pages
- Understand Master Pages
- Branding SharePoint 2013
- Creating a Business Data Connectivity Operations
Benefits of the Course
- In-depth coverage of every topic including new features of SharePoint 2013.
- Covers all the modules
- Content is very well planned and organized
- Complete Support in LAB and facility to use LAB even after the course is completed.
- Live software installation experience.
- Complete Course Material with Hands on practice walkthroughs.
- Placement assistance to deserving candidates.