When you Install SQL Server on a PC, a few databases installed on a PC called Sys databases. SQL Server utilizes Sys databases to store its config. Settings and data. And data about every one of the databases installed in the current SQL Server instance. System databases in SQL server used to track operations. And give a temporary work region to clients for doing databases operations.
List of Databases in SQL Server
Below you can find the List of Databases in SQL Server 2012
- Master database.
- Msdb database.
- Model database.
- Tempdb database.
- Resource database.
We can see All DB’s except Resource DB in Object Explorer.
The master Database
The master database contains the data about every database. Installed on the present instance of SQL Server. It additionally contains design and status about the current SQL Server instance. This information saved in Sys tables and can be accessed by DBA’s using system functions and views. When Developer creates a new DB. All corresponding details stored in master DB track the information. Try to avoid changes in master DB, because changes in a master DB entire server should corrupt.
The model Database
The model database gives you a format for making new databases. When new DB created all model DB objects copied in the new DB’s. Any changes are done in model DB changes made in user-created databases on a server.
The MSDB Database
The msdb DB have configuration data about different services. for example, SQL Server Agent, Database Mail, and Service Broker. This DB stores the job scheduling information and alerts in SQL Server Agent service. Try to avoid the changing the information in MSDB, if it requires use SP’s and views of msdb.
The TEMPDB Database
The tempdb DB is saved the temporary tables created by the users. SQL Server uses tempdb DB to save the results of complex queries. All tempdb tables, views, and databases dropped when SQL Server restarted.
The Resource Database
The Resource DB is a read database that stores all the sys objects contained in SQL Server. Sys objects contained in the DB; Yet they are available in the sys.shema in each database. mssqlsystemresource.mdf and mssqlsystemresource.ldf are the physical documents of the Resource database.
Understanding DAX Formulas
Different type of DAX formulas given by in important ways in below:
By using the formula bar to create Formulas:
How to Utilise the Autocomplete:
- Hadoop doesn’t need costly equipment to store information. Rather it intended to help normal and accessible equipment.
- It intended to store big file( As all you realize that keeping in mind. The end goal to list entire web it might need storing records. Which are in terabytes and petabytes or more than that). Hadoop groups utilized to play out this task.
- It intended for Streaming information get to.
Managing presentation aspects like paging, caching, etc.
Table-based data source controls
Hierarchical data source controls
How to bind a data source control
Data Source controls
The Sql Data Source Control
The Object Data Source Control
In this article, we are talking about Files and File Groups in SQL Server. when you create a simple database in SQL SERVER using CREATE DATABASE command. There are 3 types of Files in SQL SERVER DATABASE, they are
- Primary File
- Secondary File
- Transaction Log File
When we create a DATABASE. The Primary file Stores the startup information of the DATABASE. And it looks into the remaining files in the DB. It stores USER information and objects or secondary file also stores this data. When we create a DATABASE one primary data file created. Each DB can have one primary Data File and the primary file extension is .mdf.
These secondary data files are an optional one. And these are user-defined files. This secondary file used to distribute the information to different disks (many drives). If a DB cross the most size for one file. We can use this secondary file so that DB can continue to work. And .ndf is the recommended extension for this file.
Transaction Log File
This log file holds the log data used to restore the DB. Each DB must have one Log File. The extension for this Log file is .ldf.
Each DB can have one primary filegroup. And it contains the primary data file, secondary files those not placed in any other file groups. USER defined file groups can be made to group the information records together. For administrative, information allotment, and arrangement purposes.
Example, 3 files, info1.ndf, info2.ndf, info3.ndf can be made on three drives and assign to filegroup1. One table created particularly on file group filegroup1. Questions for information from the table will spread over the three disks. This will enhance execution. A similar execution change can be proficient by utilizing a single file made on a RAID stripe set.
All these data files located in file groups listed below
Primary File Group: The file group that contains the essential record. All sys tables allotted to this file group.
USER-Defined File Group: Any file group that is particularly made by the client (user). When the client makes or later adjusts the database.
File and Filegroup Example
CREATE DATABASE MyDB
FILENAME=’c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\data\MyDB_Prm.mdf’,
(NAME = ‘MyDB_FG1_Dat1′,
FILENAME =’c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\data\MyDB_FG1_1.ndf’,
SIZE = 1MB, MAXSIZE=10MB, FILEGROWTH=1MB),
( NAME = ‘MyDB_FG1_Dat2′, FILENAME =’c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\data\MyDB_FG1_2.ndf’,
SIZE = 1MB, MAXSIZE=10MB, FILEGROWTH=1MB)
( NAME=’MyDB_log’, FILENAME =’c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\data\MyDB.ldf’,
SIZE=1MB, MAXSIZE=10MB, FILEGROWTH=1MB);
ALTER DATABASE MyDB
Change FILEGROUP MyDB_FG1 DEFAULT;
— user-defined filegroup.
CREATE TABLE MyTable
( cola int PRIMARY KEY,
colb char(8) )
Rules for Designing Files and Filegroups
- A File or filegroup can’t be utilized by more than one DB.
- A file can be an individual from a single file group.
- In any file groups .ldf files not become a part
Introduction to selenium web driver
Limitations of Selenium Web driver
Comparing Selenium web driver with the Selenium RC
Methods of Statistics
· Inferential Statistics
it has some rules, regulations, concepts and procedures. They used to
– Organize: The numerical information must be in form of tables, graphs and charts.
The data collected by the observations. Facts and information’s. That are comes from investigations.
ASP.Net Life Cycle explains that
- The ASP.NET edited the pages .
- ASP.NET produce and processes the pages output is in .
- The server pages and the applications prepared and instantiated.
The ASP.NET Life Cycle can divided into two ways. They are
- Application life cycle
- Page life cycle
ASP.NET Application Life Cycle
ASP.NET includes the following application life cycle stages. They are
- A page of accessing resource application is build by the contestants in web browser. This ASP.NET Application Life Cycle sent to the web server by the web browser.
- In this request is takes place then the following events are going takes place:
o An Application manager can create the object of the class.
o Hosting environment is also created. To offer the information on the resource of the object of the class
o Applications edited in the top level items.
- In the starting stage the objects. Such as HTTP context, HTTP Response, and the HTTP request generated. Response objects are also created.
- The detailed explanation of HTTP application generated and appoints to request. Those requests produced by the HTTP application. Various events and different doubts raised by the processing request.
ASP.NET Page Life Cycle
When we are sending the request the server memory and the processed saved in the send browser. After then it taken out from memory. These steps of every method and events are available by the need of application. If you can write our own code by cancel the default code.
The steps of page life cycle are:
- Starting stage or Initialisation stage
- Starting the controls on the page
- Restoration and maintenance of the state
- Set up the events handler codes
- Page rendering
In ASP.NET various stages given below:
- Page request
- Starting of page life cycle
- Page initialisation
- Page load
- Post back event handling
- Page rendering
ASP.NET is also one of the parts in Microsoft .Net. It is a web development platform. This used to increase robust web applications for PC. Thorough programming model, comprehensive software infrastructure and different service applications needed. And also mobile devices required. It may be works on the top of the HTTP protocol. And it used to HTTP policies and commands to cooperation. It used to set the browser-to-server bilateral communication. ASP.NET introduction is used to service applications may use the edit codes. These codes used to .Net framework.
These ASP.NET application server codes can write any of the following language.
- Visual Basic.Net
- J script
ASP.NET server used in the internet product interactive and data-driven web application. ASP.Net introduction consist of the large number of control. They are buttons, text boxes, configurations, labels for assembling. And manipulating code to generate the HTML pages.
Visual Web Developer
For building ASP.NET web applications, Visual Web Developer featured environment. Visual web developer provides the following features.
- Web page design: web page is powerful. It is editor by the having WYSIWYG and editing the HTML mode. Web page is validation and intelligence in the code.
- Page design features: The web page layout is very powerful and it is more effect on users. This site layout is having the master pages and the page display has themes, skins and designs.
- Code editing: the code set up you to write the natural code with the web page in visual basics or C+. Syntax coloration and the intelligence include the code editing.
- Testing and Debugging: If you have to find the errors in the program. Then the server is testing and debugging.
- Deployment: the typical tasks are formulating by the tools. And the formulating the hosting server or to hosting provider.
ASP.NET compiler is every time edited. This compiler used set up the performance optimisation. Strong typing, early binding, and other benefits. ASP.Net code is offering for the performance improvement natural codes. If once the code has been editing then the common language has been running further compiles.
ASP.NET configuration used to ASP.NET applications. That the configuration. It may explains the system of your web site, web server, and individual applications. The configuration system used in the time of formulating the ASP.NET application. This application system may add or receive. The configuration setting with low effect on operational web applications.
Web Services Framework
It is a component. This is having the business functionalities that set up the applications. Web service framework is supports the ASP.NET. By using the HTTP and XMl messaging the information will be exchanging.
ASP.NET Dynamic Data Scaffolding
ASP.Net web forms created by the ASP.NET Dynamic Data Scaffolding. By this use the ASP.NET web applications. Data-driven application creation will be easy. This framework offers the scaffolding functional web site seeing and editing. It used and discovering data models.